Your Cart Is Empty!
Stinging Nettle is one of the greatest healing plants that helps to relieve and improve skin irritations such as acne, psoriasis and eczema. Our nettle soap contains organic dried nettle that is infused in advance in olive oil to extract the benefits and properties of the plant. Contains French Green Clay, Its molecular structure allows it to absorb oil, dirt and toxins from the skin and helps to balance oily skin to normal pH levels.
Our Nettle soaps contains a blend of Lime, Tea Tree, Rosemary pure essential oils. Aqua (Water), Saponified oils of Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Certified Sustainable) Palm Oil. Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay). * Limonene, *Linalool, *Geraniol. *Occurs naturally in essential oil. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and avoid contact with eyes.
For external use only.
Circa: 100g or more
At Marie's Artisan Soaps they design and handcraft the perfect bar of soap for all skin types, gentle, creamy and with tons of luxurious lather ! Marie's products are all handmade in Scotland and contain Organic Certified and Sustainable oil, Organic Botanicals, Natural Clays and Pure Essential Oils. 100% Natural, Paraben & SLS Free, Sustainable, Eco-Friendly, Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Always place your candle/burner/tealight holder/ tealight spinner on a heat resistant surface
- Never place your candle in reach of children or animals
- Never place your candles near fabrics or curtains
- Never place a candle on a shelf or in a confined space
- Always ensure the candle is extinguished completely
- Never move a burning candle - allow to cool completely before moving it's location