Your Cart Is Empty!
Mary Queen of Scots is perhaps the most romantic and tragic figure in British history.
She was destined to marry the Dauphin of France and reign as his queen, but his early death changed her life.
Yet there are mysteries and unanswered questions in the tragedies that then befell her.
This fascinating book looks at Mary Queen of Scot's life and death.
Angela Royston examines Mary's early life as the Infant Queen before her childhood in France, moving onto her time in Scotland and her scandalous marriage to Lord Darnley, and Mary's imprisonment and execution after being charged with treason.
Author: Angela Royston
Format: Paperback, Publishers: Pavilion Books , Pitkin Publishing Publication date: 1 May 2000 Pages: 24
Product dimensions: 17cm x 24cm x 0.5cm Weight: 170g
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Always place your candle/burner/tealight holder/ tealight spinner on a heat resistant surface
- Never place your candle in reach of children or animals
- Never place your candles near fabrics or curtains
- Never place a candle on a shelf or in a confined space
- Always ensure the candle is extinguished completely
- Never move a burning candle - allow to cool completely before moving it's location