Your Cart Is Empty!
Mella Handmade Soaps from Shetland, Scotland
Weight cira : 90g
Handmade on the islands of Shetland, Scotland.
All natural ingredients Palm oil free and packed with skin-loving oils and butters with the finest quality essential oils. Mella Handmade Soaps are made with shea butter sourced from a cooperative in Ghana which supports women and their families.
A rich and creamy soap with a delicious herby scent of lavender, rosemary and tea tree with poppy seeds for the gentle exfoliaotion of hard-working garden hands.
Made with skin-loving coconut and oilve oils combined with luxurious shea and cocoa butters.
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Always place your candle/burner/tealight holder/ tealight spinner on a heat resistant surface
- Never place your candle in reach of children or animals
- Never place your candles near fabrics or curtains
- Never place a candle on a shelf or in a confined space
- Always ensure the candle is extinguished completely
- Never move a burning candle - allow to cool completely before moving it's location