Your Cart Is Empty!
Mella Handmade Soaps from Shetland, Scotland
Fragrance: Cedarwood & Lemongrass
Weight cira : 90g
Handmade on the islands of Shetland, Scotland.
All natural ingredients Palm oil free and packed with skin-loving oils and butters with the finest quality essential oils. Mella Handmade Soaps are made with shea butter sourced from a cooperative in Ghana which supports women and their families.
A rich and creamy soap packed with luxurious cocoa and shea butter and skin-loving coconut and olive oils.
A light and refreshing combination of cedarwood and lemongrass essential oils makes this soap perfect for every member of the family.
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Always place your candle/burner/tealight holder/ tealight spinner on a heat resistant surface
- Never place your candle in reach of children or animals
- Never place your candles near fabrics or curtains
- Never place a candle on a shelf or in a confined space
- Always ensure the candle is extinguished completely
- Never move a burning candle - allow to cool completely before moving it's location